Welcome to my blog. Grab a cup of coffee and join me as I share life, creating and recipes with you.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall Friendship Swap with Sandi

I recently received my Fall Friendship Swap from Sandi at the Primitive Skate.

Sandi sent me a sweet stump prairie doll and tiny gourd, a wooden witch hat (hard to see in photo), a little scarecrow, oh so yummy smelling tarts, a cute burlap pumpkin, a great chicken towel, some little prim candles and a packet of pumpkin spice coffee.  The pumpkin and scarecrow are both nestled on my kitchen window sill, and the towel is already in use..  

Love it all Sandi!  Thank you so much.

6 comments:

  1. All darling swap items. All you received and sent are great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great swapping with you Wendy! Thanks for hosting this wonderful swap.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your swap goodies! Wishing you a beautiful fall. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure did send you some great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great items Sandi sent you. I am sure you will enjoy them! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the goodies that Sandi sent to you, what wonderful prims. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog - your message will be reviewed and posted soon! God bless

Blog Archive



In memory of the over 57,000,000 children killed since 1973